Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Self Portrait Photo (Me and my grandma)

Trying to find a self portrait, go thru all the folders in computer, realise that only have one self photo with my grandma, so decise to put it on.

My grandma, 88 years old. She always look happy. She have things or people to worry, just some how she have a way to let go.

Always taking photo of others and things or event happen around, but seldom take own photo. Just like in life, always looking at things happen around but seldom look into ownself. Think is time to look into own self more offen, with this blog it might help :P

3 comments:

angel said...

wow... your english improve liao ler.... keep it up... haha

mk@tokyo said...

Beng Chee! Thanks for all the comments in my BLOG! Can't wait to read your post! write more ok! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, my dear sis and mk.... will try to write more.... hmmm but u all know my english standard lah... so for those who read my blog, please bear with it :P

Search Here For More

http://www.emailcashpro.com