Friday, March 2, 2007

Who is more lucky?

Found this photo I took before Chinese New Year when sorting my photos. One day when i wat at Chinatown, I saw a young guy keep on follow this old lady and took a lot of photos. So I decide to take down this scene. In my mind, I think "what a poor old lady, working so hard just for a living and need to bear with all this curious staring and their camera sometime." (Later I saw the guy give the old lady some money, so I won't put him up here)

During the Chinese New Year holiday, me and joan went back to KL. we visited my mother in law. Her full time "job" is take care of her parent, our "gong2 & poh2". Gong2 is 90+ and poh2 is almost 90 years old. Like many old people, they start to lose some of their ability. Especial their memory, gong2 even can't remember his son's name. I can see the frustrated on his face.

Look at the photo of the old lady, and think of gong2 and poh2. Who is more lucky? This old lady may no have any body take care of her, but she can take care of herself, may be she feel good even need to work hard. Gong2 & poh2 although have someone to take care of them, but can tell that they are happy. They feel frustrated that why they need some one to take care, why they can't do things by thier own.....

After think over, I feel that all three of them are lucky. :) What do you think?

3 comments:

angel said...

wa lau... we really think alike...
心有灵犀一点通ler.... check out my post as well.... it was posted before i visit yours...haha

Unknown said...

hahaha I got a shot when i check ur blog yesterday... :P

mk@tokyo said...

beng chee, busy ar? I like ur post!write more when u're free :) btw, I think all of them r lucky!

Search Here For More

http://www.emailcashpro.com