Sunday, March 11, 2007

Moody Sunday

Don't know why today feel very "pik chik". May be not enough sleep? May be wake up late?? May be a lot of thing not done or doing half way??? Hai may be PMS!!!!!


You might wonder how come i put up this photo. This 荷叶饭 is what me and Joan can't finish during our lunch. Just now about 4PM I reheat it, and u know what? I TOTALLY FORGOT about it until 6.45PM then I realise. Lucky my wok is tough enough, if not i might need to call the Civil Defend liao :P

My wok and the 荷叶all turn black :( Hehehe but oh..... the rice is very nice :P..... hmmmmm I think next time the 荷叶饭 we can use bake instead of steam.


This umbrella "lagi" interesting. I left it at the starbuck in vivo city 2 months ago (Jan). Yesterday when me, Joan ,Michelle and NK pass by the starbuck. Michelle suggest go and ask them whether they still keep it or not.... guess what..... hahahaha they really keep it for me. When Joan go and ask one of the stuff, she immediately know..... just say... "wait for a while!" then she go and take it out.... they must be see it every day during this two month... hahahaha... Thanks all the staff in that Starbuck, thanks guys!!

5 comments:

mk@tokyo said...

hahahahaha..your wok very keng!!!but better be more careful next time! & a big applause for the Starbucks staff! but no doubt Starbucks service is very good! especially in Japan.

angel said...

wa lau, my dear brother... u r still very blur... what did u do when u steam yr "荷叶饭“?u still dare to eat huh? brave hoh.... but better don't eat it lar next time.. not healthy ooo...

Unknown said...

hai ya, it should be ok lah, ya meh. the rice is ok, didn't "chao tai", so should be safe.

Anonymous said...

Keke... So,.. thats what happen to the plate ah! I saw it in the kitchen when i was there wondering what happen to it timm...I thought it was some sort of an ART piece. You know la.. block 20, 25-405... all Great artistes in there. They always have cool but weird ideas. hahahah..:D Keep It Up Guys!

Unknown said...

hehehe... pai seh! pai seh

Search Here For More

http://www.emailcashpro.com