Thursday, March 8, 2007

ABCD

Just learn a woderful theory this monday. We call this "ABC" theory. I fully agree with this theory, I don't know what you guys think? Ok let me explain a bit on this. A = Activating Event and C = Consequences (Feeling & Behaviour). Most of the people will think certain events happen sure will lead to certain consequences. For example, normally when we very angry with some things, we will say "If this this this not happen in this way.... I will not be so angry."



In this cast we are assuming the stiuation we meet it will "DEFINITELY" make people angry. But is that so? Most of the time when we talk to others, we get many different reaction. Some may be more angry then us, some may say "chea.... what get so angry? is nothing what.." Why have so many different reaction? Where is the missing link? The answer is "B"


Want to know what is "B"?? Look out for my next post. Or if you know or want to guess, you are most welcome to leave you comment here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my guess: B is "expectation" due to learnt or passed experiences

Anonymous said...

must start with B? ok.. how about blood pressure?!!!! hahahahaahahaha....

mk@tokyo said...

I know the answer!!! B is " Irrational beliefs in our experience". Am i rite? The truth is I didn't know the answer but searched for it in the internet!! Internet is such a great creation! :p I love GOOGLE!

Search Here For More

http://www.emailcashpro.com