Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sunset

Ok, Janny: Put up some photo for you.
Here is some sunset photo I took last weekend when I was having dinner at home.





Like the sunset with "Big" sun. When I was teenage, when ever see the big sun during the sunset, I will rush to the seaside at my hometown to catch it. Like to see the sun go down to the sea slowly without any cloud block it. It really beautiful, you can see the sky is keep changing color, the big red sun go down and down until it touch the sea. Once it touch the sea, it you go sown very fast thil the whole sun disappear. Is really worderful. And the feeling is so peaceful and relax. Really love it. In my memory, I manage to catch this 3 to 4 times. Of cos the photos here are not as great as what I saw. But I belive that you have saw it thru my description. :)

8 comments:

JannyC said...

Wow! so nice of you. The photos tht u take really nice & perfect! I lovin it! i love sunset..last 2 years ago, i went a placed (forgot the name)my frends & I.. lay at the beach see the sunset. is really enjoy & relax. :) Well ths coming May im going for holiday with my good frends if i hav time will take sunset photos..

Anonymous said...

wow, your description really have brought me to the very place and time when the sun was setting without cloud blocking it... was I standing there beside you? maybe I was...!

angel said...

Joan... i dont't think u were with my brother when he saw the sunset in Pontian... that time he was with another girl oohh... haha... guess who ???

Love to see the sunset as well... it is so peaceful ... it give me the feeling... the day is over... go back n sleep lar...haha

Anonymous said...

hahahah.. Angel, so anti-climax, woke me up from my dream liao! but of coz, how else could have the priviledge right? kekekeke... not simply anyone can right?!!!!!!

angel said...

want to know who the girl is... hehe... go n ask bc lar... he may or may not tell u... or he may or may not be able to re-call de hoh.... :P

sweelit said...

Nice pics. Are you using a telephoto lense?

Unknown said...

Alfert: I don't have a telephoto lense, is the croping, must thanks to photoshop.

Unknown said...

Hope to have on telephoto lense, but can't affort, anybody want to sponsor?? :P

Search Here For More

http://www.emailcashpro.com