Wednesday, April 4, 2007

What if take out all the "right" and "wrong"?

Zen Master Angel, I really love your comment. I will put up both my hand and leg to agree it. "right is wrong, wrong is right", YES, cos both of them are concept of human being. "Right" only exist when "wrong" is there, and "wrong" only exist when "right" is exist. What if take out all the "right" and "worng"?

Most of the people worry of this scenario. But the fact is, only when we take out the "right" and "wrong" concept, then we can see the "real thing", that is "cause and effect" (因果). So, "just do it" if you can we face the consequences, but if you can't then better think twice. :P

5 comments:

angel said...

mmm... dear brother, i agree with u...

i think there is no point for us to discuss n argue over the question "what is right and what is wrong"... the “因果”will have the best answer...

if u can face the consequence, "Nike" lor... :P

Unknown said...

hahaha... but if without any discussion and argument... it would not lead to this conclusion... again this is “因果”(cause and effect) hahaha... initially I have a draft to conclude in my mind, but after seeing your comment, it lead me to write this post... I think this will be more easy to understand. :)

sweelit said...

haha.. I like what Angel written. Her right posting help concluding the wrong posting.

Anonymous said...

thanks BC. I perfer the way u look at things, and i absolutely agree with you....that's why i never regret any of my action, time is too short to spend in arguing what's right or wrong, better spend the rest of our life in love and enjoy life!

Anonymous said...

thanks BC. I perfer the way u look at things, and i absolutely agree with you....that's why i never regret any of my action, time is too short to spend in arguing what's right or wrong, better spend the rest of our life in love and enjoy life!

Search Here For More

http://www.emailcashpro.com